Glassbox 2.0 -- Now in general availability!
Get Glassbox 2.0 Now
Glassbox 2.0 the open source automated troubleshooter is here.
Latest Glassbox Downloads
- Key Features and Benefits:
- 100% FREE and Open Source.
- Glassbox is a web app, drop it in and point your browser to our UI
- Anyone can diagnose a problem with one click, without knowing the code
- Concise English output ends miscommunication and finger-pointing
- Measures SLA violations, so you know which problems matter
- Low overhead won't slow down production applications
- Plug and play. Up in minutes with no source or build changes needed.
- Adapts to your code automatically, no need to 'train the app'
- Monitor or Troubleshoot multiple agents simultaneously with the same client
- Release Candidate New and Improved:
- 9+ months of improvements from the Beta
- Improved installation, more platforms, improved automation
- More Monitors, Glassbox understands more frameworks and finds more issues
- Improved APIs for integration
- And last but not least... More tested and more bug fixes
- Pinpoints Faults Out of the Box:
- Slow database query
- Database connection failure
- Broken database query
- Failing Java
- Slow Java
- Bottleneck or thread contention
- Slow or Failing web service
- Inneficient Java code
- Slow or Failing remote procedure call
- Faulty HTTP
- Java Mail Issues
- Broken FTP
- Conclusive diagnoses, not piles of logs and reports
- Simple web-based list/detail UI paradigm
- Safe, only standards based monitoring, no custom byte-code manipulation
- Technology Supported:
- Platforms: Windows/Linux/Solaris
- Java6 Versions: From Sun, BEA JRockit and IBM
- Java5 Versions: Java 1.5 JVMs from Sun, BEA JRockit and IBM
- Other Java Versions: 1.4.x JVMs from Sun, BEA jRockit and IBM
- Databases: Oracle / MySQL / IBM DB2 / SQL Server
- Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, Oracle OC4j, Websphere, Resin
- Please check back, or contact us on the forums about support for other platforms. We are actively adding support for other technology platforms.
- Robust, flexible, easily adaptable: uses standards-based AspectJ and JMX infrastructure
- No licensing and no rules about where you can or cannot run Glassbox 2.0
Find out more about how Glassbox works